School Opens: 8:14 a.m.
Morning Recess: 10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m. (outdoors from 11:30 a.m. to 11:55 a.m.)
Dismissal: 2:16 p.m.
Note: No supervision after 2:25 p.m. All students must leave the school grounds or be picked up by the noted time.
After School Care
Children’s Choice Daycare & Preschool
933 Patricia Blvd.
250-961-1435 (call or text)
Code Of Conduct
All students from Kindergarten through Grade 7 are expected to follow our school code of conduct.
Code of Conduct Parent Permission forms will be sent home during the first week of school.
See the Student Handbook for more information about dress code and alternate clothing for hot weather.
Sacred Heart School is “Nut Aware”. Please consider peanut/nut alternatives for individual school lunches and snacks out of consideration to our staff and students with food allergies/sensitivities.
2022-23 Kindergarten Supply List
2022-23 Grade 1 Supply List
2022-23 Grade 2 Supply List
2022-23 Grade 3 Supply List
2022-2023 Grade 4-5 Supply List
2022-23 Grade 5-6 Supply List
2022-23 Grade 6-7 Supply List
2022/23 Supply packs for all grades may be ordered ONLINE through Creative Packs. Click here to access order options.
Ordering a pack
- Order your pack from https://creativepacks.ca/collections/packs/sacred-heart-school+
- Part A: The essential pack with items chosen by your teacher/school.
This comes as a package deal with all items listed included. Items cannot be changed or omitted.
- IF there are Part B items: You MUST have all Part B items. Individual Items are required by your teacher and to be ordered if you do not already have them.
- IF there are Part C items are optional.
- Part B and/or C items must be ordered at the SAME TIME as the Part A pack. You may not order Part B or C items at a later date.
*Payment types accepted are VISA & MasterCard, or prepaid VISA or prepaid MasterCard
*Packs ordered by Monday, July 4th receive free shipping to the school. These will be distributed by your school to your child upon their return in September.
*Packs ordered after Monday, July 4th will pay a $12.00 delivery charge and will be shipped to home.
Receiving a Pack (for orders shipped to your home)
- Orders are sent by Canada Post. You will receive an email with a hyperlink of your tracking number.
- Orders may be tracked 24 hours after they are processed by Canada Post.
- Each pack is a separate order and is shipped separately.
- Orders cannot be picked up at our warehouse.
Questions email email@example.com
Grade and Program:
News and Events
Sacred Heart School Council AGM information here.
(Monthly calendars will be included with the newsletter)
What’s New In Our Community
Check Out the City of Prince George School Break Flyer
Pro D/NID School Break Flyer